"Deus criou as pessoas para amarmos e as coisas para usarmos, porque então amamos as coisas e usamos as pessoas?"



domingo, 23 de outubro de 2016

'I'm still alive, I have more than 9 lives' - Malawian president declares


Listen to this post. Powered by iSpeech.org
Malawian President Peter Mutharika has returned to the country after overstaying in the United States after the just ended United Nations General Assembly. His failure to return as scheduled sparked rumours over his health.
Mutharika, 76 years, on Friday formally denied rumors about the state of his health. The rumors were created by his absence from the country for several weeks. The president said he is in an excellent state of health.
“I’m still alive, I have more than 9 lives. I’ll be around for quite a while and sometimes death had nothing to do with age, it has to do with all sorts of things. So I’ll be around for a while,” he said.
I have more than 9 lives. I'll be around for quite a while and sometimes death had nothing to do with age, it has to do with all sorts of things.
The government has moved to dispel the rumours at the beginning, insisting that the president was “enjoying a very robust health” and continuing his functions and duties while in the US.
Upon his arrival in the conference room, the head of State has welcomed the Ministers, supporters of his party and other diplomats present taking care to use his two hands.
During his return from the United States on Sunday, observers had noted that he had welcomed the crowd and officials with his left hand only, arousing speculation on the state of his health.
“I’m really fine, nothing to worry at all, the arm is fine. A little bit stiff when I came at the airport and I don’t want people to be shaking hands with me but it’s fine, the arm is fine, I can do that way. I support 80%, I can and I should be able to get to 100% in about two weeks,” he added.
He told the crowd that If he had been sick, he would not have left the United States, which has very good hospital facilities compared to Malawi.
The president had left the country at the end of September for the United States, where he made a speech on September 25 at the General Assembly of the United Nations.
Politicians in Malawi have called on the president to disclose all expenses incurred on his tour, including those of his entourage. Mutharika, a former lawyer, was elected in 2014 for a five-year term.
In  http://www.africanews.com/2016/10/22/malawi-peter-mutharika-returns-from-the-us-spark-rumours-over-his-health/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário